1. Nanaimo file # 2013-3-107 On Tuesday November 12th a break and enter was reported at the radio tower located at Altivista Drive and Cascara Drive. Review of surveillance video showed three men breaking through the locked gate and siphoning gas from a diesel generator. The generator was damaged during their attempt. The males were driving a newer model white, 4door Ford Super duty pick up. The truck had aluminium runners and two large diesel tanks in the rear of the truck.
2. Nanaimo file # 2013-31314 On Thursday November 14th a black 2009 DRZ 400 Suzuki Enduro was stolen from a residence on Wren Place. The bike had been parked in the driveway of the home and was last seen on Monday November 11th.
3. Nanaimo file # 2013-30582 On Sunday November 17th between 8 AM and 6 PM, a bicycle was stolen from the Edgewood Addiction Center located on Boxwood Rd. The bike is a turquoise Karate Monkey, serial # M12091967. “Surly” is written in black along the diagonal cross bar and it has racing disc brakes, and a curved racing handle bar.
4. Nanaimo file #2013-30601 Shortly after 1AM on Monday November 18th the Scotia Bank located at 6750 Island Highway was broken into. A male was seen on surveillance footage removing a window they breaking into a room located behind the ATM. He then used an acetylene torch and attempted to enter the ATM. He was not successful and left the bank a few minutes later. The male is short and stocky, and carried a duffle bag with him that contained the torch. His face was covered and he wore dark clothing and most likely left the area on a bicycle or car.
5. Nanaimo file # 2013-30653 On Monday November 18th an employee working at Subway at Southgate Mall had her purse stolen. The purse contained some cash, debit card and driver’s license. The suspect is described as white, scruffy and in his 30’s. He was wearing a dark ski jacket with white stripes on each side.
6. Nanaimo file # 2013-30685 Sometime over night on Tuesday November 19th the gate surrounding the Boys and Girls Club on Fifth St was broken into. Gas was siphoned some from a pick up stored in the lot.
7. Nanaimo file # 2013-31045 On Sunday November 23rd a home in the 1200 block of Townsite Rd was broken into. Stolen was an Acer laptop.
8. Nanaimo file # 2013-31346 Some time overnight on Wednesday November 27th a break and enter occurred at Micro Vision Computers, located at 2127 Bowen Rd. Entry was through the front window. Stolen was an Ipad2, various cell phone parts and small tools.