1. Nanaimo file # 2013-27697 On Thursday October 17th the Husky gas station located at 1925 Bowen Rd was broken into. Thieves entered through the washroom then climbed through the roof to enter the business. It appears nothing was taken.
2. Nanaimo file # 2013-27843 Sometime overnight on Friday October 18th an aluminum extension ladder was stolen from Nanaimo Veterinary hospital located at 4508 Wellington Rd .
3. Nanaimo file # 2013-28039 On Sunday October 20th, between 5 PM and 6:30 PM, two black hoodies and a pair of blue jeans were stolen from the family change room at the Nanaimo Aquatic center. The owner of the stolen items said he had dropped his key while swimming and the thieves must have used it to gain access to his locker.
4. Nanaimo file # 2013-28138 Sometime overnight on Monday October 21st an outdoor table and two chairs were stolen from a patio located at Liberty Tax located at 229 Milton St. The table is ceramic and the two chairs are weaved and brown in color
5. Nanaimo file # 2013-28092 On Monday October 21st two mountain bikes were stolen from a home in the 200 block of Pine St. Taken was a blue and red aluminum Myata. It has Japanese writing and an engraved Japanese police ID number. The bike has two different brake systems. The second bike is a green and black Trek mountain bike.
6.Nanaimo file # 2013-28155 During the evening of Tuesday October 22nd tools were stolen from Big Island Inflatboats, located at 690 Comox Rd. Taken was a Hilti hammer drill, cordless impact drill, cordless grinder , 2 skill saws, compressor and a hammer drill .
7. Nanaimo file # 2013-28229 Sometime overnight on Wednesday October 23rd a home in the 2500 Highland Blvd was broken into. Thieves entered through a sliding glass door. Taken was Sony camera.
8. Nanaimo file# 2013-28708 Sometime between Saturday October 26th and Sunday October 27th Forest Park elementary school was broken into. Thieves smashed a rear window then reached in and took an overhead projector.